Zesty Lemon

Nothing brings out the taste of our authentic, Original Hommus like a little citrus. So we blended in a little lemon zest and real lemon peel to create this bold and bright variation on our original flavor.

INGREDIENTS

Fresh Steamed Chickpeas, Sesame Tahini, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Water, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Lemon Peel, Lemon Zest, Roasted Garlic, Lemon Oil, Cumin. 

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Serving size: 2 tablespoons (28g)

Calories 60 - Fat Calories 30 - Total Fat 3.5g (5%) - Saturated Fat 0g (0%) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0%) - Sodium 85mg (4%) - Total Carbohydrates 5g (2%) - Fiber 1g (6%) - Sugars 1g - Protein 2g - Vitamin A (0%) - Vitamin C (0%) - Calcium (0%) - Iron (2%) 

Percent Daily Values (%) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet

SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
CLOSE
CLOSE
SEE WHAT’S INSIDE
CLOSE

AVAILABLE SIZES

2oz

2.5oz

3oz

3.5oz

6oz

7oz

8oz

10oz

11oz

12oz

14oz

16oz

20oz

24oz

30oz