Organic Harvest Vegetable

Caution: Under this lid lies a deliciously bountiful harvest of Mediterranean garden favorites, including onions, peppers, tomatoes and garlic. Spiced to perfection and certified organic, this Harvest Vegetable Hommus delivers in any situation. 

INGREDIENTS

Organic Fresh Steamed Chickpeas, Water, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Sesame Tahini, Organic Garlic, Organic Onion, Organic Tomato, Organic Red Bell Pepper, Organic Green Bell Pepper, Organic Spices, Sea Salt, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Orange Peel, Citric Acid, Organic Carrot, Organic Celery Salt (Salt, Dehydrated Celery), Organic Cumin, Organic Parsley Flakes, Organic Chives, Organic Guar Gum.

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Serving size: 2 tablespoons (28g)

Calories 50 - Fat Calories 30 - Total Fat 3.5g (5%) - Saturated Fat 0g (0%) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0%) - Sodium 80mg (3%) - Total Carbohydrates 4g (1%) - Fiber 1g (4%) - Sugars 1 - Protein 1g - Vitamin A (4%) - Vitamin C (2%) - Calcium (2%) - Iron (2%) 

Percent Daily Values (%) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet

SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
CLOSE
CLOSE
SEE WHAT’S INSIDE
CLOSE

AVAILABLE SIZES

2oz

2.5oz

3oz

3.5oz

6oz

7oz

8oz

10oz

11oz

12oz

14oz

16oz

20oz

24oz

30oz