Roasted Eggplant

Our Roasted Eggplant Hommus evokes the traditional Mediterranean snack baba ghannouj. Whether you’re new to the flavor or a fan of eggplant hommus from way back you’ll enjoy our take on this classic.

INGREDIENTS

Fresh Steamed Chickpeas, Roasted Eggplant, Sesame Tahini, Water, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Cumin. 

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Serving size: 2 tablespoons (28g)

Calories 45 - Fat Calories 25 - Total Fat 3g (4%) - Saturated Fat 0g (0%) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0%) - Sodium 70mg (3%) - Total Carbohydrates 5g (2%) - Fiber 1g (5%) - Sugars 1g - Protein 1g - Vitamin A (0%) - Vitamin C (0%) - Calcium (0%) - Iron (2%)

Percent Daily Values (%) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet

SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
CLOSE
CLOSE
SEE WHAT’S INSIDE
CLOSE

AVAILABLE SIZES

2oz

2.5oz

3oz

3.5oz

6oz

7oz

8oz

10oz

11oz

12oz

14oz

16oz

20oz

24oz

30oz