Mediterranean Lentil

Light but filling, our hearty red and green lentil salad features tomatoes, carrots, cracked wheat and red onion and is finished with cider vinegar and spices. All of our salads are perfect by themselves or as a complement to another dish. 

INGREDIENTS

Fresh Steamed Green and Red Lentils, Tomato, Carrot, Cracked Wheat, Parsley, Red Onion, Sunflower Oil, Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Garlic, Citric Acid, Black Pepper, Ground Allspice.

Contains Wheat.

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Serving size: 1/2 cup (100g)

Calories 140 - Total Fat 7g (9% DV) - Saturated Fat 0.5g (4% DV) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV) - Sodium 210mg (9% DV) - Total Carbohydrates 16g (6% DV) - Fiber 4g (15% DV) - Sugars 3g - Includes 0g Added Sugar (0% DV) - Protein 4g - Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV) - Calcium 27mg (2% DV) - Iron 2mg (10% DV) - Potassium 291mg (6% DV).

The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice

SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
CLOSE
CLOSE
SEE WHAT’S INSIDE
CLOSE

AVAILABLE SIZES

2oz

2.5oz

3oz

3.5oz

6oz

7oz

8oz

10oz

11oz

12oz

14oz

16oz

20oz

24oz

30oz