Avocado

Like our Hommus, avocados have become a hot item in recent years. Unlike other avocado hommus, this one’s made with our decades-old family recipe. Fresh, healthy avocados and tasty roasted red peppers plus a touch of mild heat. 

INGREDIENTS

Fresh Steamed Chickpeas, Avocado, Water, Sesame Tahini, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Roasted Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Garlic, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Cilantro, Jalapeno, Cumin, Guar Gum.

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Serving size: 2 tablespoons (28g)

Calories 70 - Fat Calories 45 - Total Fat 5g (8%) - Saturated Fat 0.5g (3%) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0%) - Sodium 105mg (4%) - Total Carbohydrates 4g (1%) - Fiber 1g (5%) - Sugars 1g - Protein 2g - Vitamin A (2%) - Vitamin C (6%) - Calcium (2%) - Iron (2%)

Percent Daily Values (%) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet

SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
CLOSE
CLOSE
SEE WHAT’S INSIDE
CLOSE

AVAILABLE SIZES

2oz

2.5oz

3oz

3.5oz

6oz

7oz

8oz

10oz

11oz

12oz

14oz

16oz

20oz

24oz

30oz