Dark Chocolate

Our Dark Chocolate Hommus brings wholesome indulgence to a whole new level. One dip or spread of this smooth, creamy blend satisfies your sweet tooth and your healthy lifestyle.

INGREDIENTS

Steamed Chickpeas (Chickpeas, Water), Organic Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Nisin (A Natural Preservative)

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Serving size: 2 tablespoons (28g)

Calories 80 - Total Fat 4g (5% DV) – Saturated Fat 0.5g (3% DV) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV) - Sodium 35mg (1% DV) - Total Carbohydrates 11g (4% DV) - Fiber 1g (5% DV) - Sugars 7g - Includes 6g added Sugars 13% DV - Protein 1g - Vitamin D 0mcg (0%DV)- Calcium 8mg (0% DV) - Iron 0.8mg (4% DV) - Potassium 81mg (2% DV).

The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice

SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
SEE
WHAT’S
INSIDE
CLOSE
CLOSE
SEE WHAT’S INSIDE
CLOSE

AVAILABLE SIZES

2oz

2.5oz

3oz

3.5oz

6oz

7oz

8oz

10oz

11oz

12oz

14oz

16oz

20oz

24oz

30oz